Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Select a Candidate!

I just took the quiz provided by our government teacher on his website as a resource or a fun activity. I believe that this quiz was not only very fun to take but also gave me more of an idea of which candidate my views matched the most. Although, definitely not my favorite candidate, my top person was Hilary Clinton. I certainly do not plan on voting for her, but it was refreshing to be able to compare my beliefs to those actually running for office. I honestly didn't realize that being a split-party person, that my beliefs were more leaning to those of a Democratic. It was interesting to discover that although declaring a party, many of the candidates, Republican or Democratic feel the same about certain issues.

Wanna take the survey?
http://minnesota.publicradio.org/projects/ongoing/select_a_candidate/poll.php?race_id=13

No comments: